Monday, April 04, 2005

Why would anyone trust any portion of their child's education to this loon?

Thanks to Townhall.com columnist Dr. Mike Adams for pointing out the website of one Dr. Janet Christensen, associate professor of political science at North Carolina Wesleyan College.

Can you believe people have to fork over money to have their children brainwashed by the likes of this anti-American anti-Semite?

Feel free to e-mail her at jchristensen@ncwc.edu and tell her what a wingnut she is. I did.

---------------------

Dear Dr. Christensen,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how sorry I feel for you. You're obviously deluded about this great country in which we are fortunate enough to live. It's sad that you look around and, without even taking into account your own freedom and prosperity, see so much malice and evil.

I find it amazing that parents must pay money to have their children indoctrinated into anti-Americanism by the likes of you. Rest assured I'll be doing my part to warn parents and potential students about you and your ideology (however demented it may be).

Sincerely,

Alain C. DeWitt

No comments: