Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm glad I write this stuff down

I am pretty sure if I looked back through my archives I could find some lines where I pronounced myself bemused by "Obama-nia". I'm glad because this phenomenon is officially starting to get creepy. It definitely left rational a few stops back.

Check out this from the Baltimore Sun political blog (via Taranto, of course):
Just a day before a debate in Texas, Sen. Barack Obama has a head cold.

And about a half-hour into a speech here, the Illinois Democrat announced that he had to take a quick break. "Gotta blow my nose here for a second," Obama said.

Out came a Kleenex (or perhaps it was a hankie), and he wiped his nose.

The near-capacity audience at the Reunion Arena, which his campaign said totaled 17,000, broke out in a slightly awkward applause.

No comments: